When should you consider seeking traditional mental health treatment rather than online therapy?
- If you are having thoughts of harming yourself (e.g., suicidal thoughts) or harming someone else (e.g., violent thoughts toward others) or psychotic symptoms. Please call 911 or 1-800-SUICIDE.
- If you are in an abusive or violent relationship.
- If you have been seriously depressed.
- If you have serious substance abuse dependence.
- If you are a minor (under 18 years old).
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!